Friday 17 September 2010

The Story Of Buffy The Ferret

Buffy is my favorite ferret of all time, I know we shouldn't have favorites but well she is!
She unfortunately passed on a couple of years ago, but she was the kindest sweetest ferret I have ever met, she never complained once! hehe.
She would lick your nose or lick vitamin paste off your finger and never ever bite, not even remotely open her mouth just poked her tongue out to lick the vitamin paste.

Well we got her a long time ago and when we had her all of our older ferrets started to pass away and she ended up being all alone (not for long! hehe).
We got her three brothers to play with, but one of them was extremely nasty, so in the end we built a brand new cage for her and got her a sister, they loved each other!
Her sister was called Kat and she was lovely too although she did have a thing about toes and wanted to nibble them!

I thought I would share with you the story of my favorite ferret of all time, if you have any favorite ferret stories then please email us: info@ferretscare.org or leave a comment below.

I hope you enjoyed this post, cya soon - Rob Stevens.

No comments: