Monday 20 September 2010

Back to Work!

Hey all, back to work again, thinking of our lovely little fuzzies at home waiting for us to return!

Last night I saw the cutest image of my ferrets, one was sleeping slightly on top of the other like they do, and they were asleep touching noses!
I tried to quickly run upstairs and get the camera, but by the time I came back down they had moved, they never move normally when they are asleep, hehe.
Oh well I will get some more cute pictures soon and get the ferrets onto the web once again, tonight I might try and get a video of them, if they will stay still that is.

I hope you all had a good weekend, continue sending us your fun ferret stories and we could put them on our website if they are interesting enough (if they are about ferrets then they are going to be interesting enough!)


P.S. Checkout our favorite pages at ferretscare.org: Ferret Biting | Ferret Guide | Are Ferrets Good Pets

Have a great day back at work!

No comments: